The Red Balloon

Rediscovering this world with the realization of an adult but the nuances of a child carrying a brand-new red balloon as it trails behind them in playful glee.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sugar Land; Lubbock, Texas, United States

Living the life of an excentric elfen artist in a world of logic and numbers.

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Thoughts

Whenever i walk from math class back to my dorm and listen to music i tend to think. I tend to think alot. Sometimes its a good thing and others its very very bad. Well this time i'm not sure how it was...but that's ok. I have to keep reminding myself...I need to be devoted to my art and my work. I need to become obsessed with it and completely consumed. It needs to be part of my being. I talked to Derek and finally Joey, and what they both said hit me wierd. Not good nor bad, just wierd. Derek reminded me of how i used to be, and Joey reminded me of how I sorta am now and how i've reverted back alittle. We were talking and Joey anylized me to a "T". He was so right, it scared me quite a bit...in many ways i wasn't ready to read something like that about myself but we are completely honest with eachother and i appreciated that. Just walking today i realized though the convos and the lots and lots of pondering and drawing up Corey's birthday present in class, that i need to get myself focused and consume myself with art and whatnot. In many ways i'm taking that step by going away for the summer. I am becomming myown person, not what my parents want me to be, Derek, Joey or even Tyler...but me. Its more of a feeling than something i can really explain. But its something that I have figured out and need to continuously remind myself of.

On another note:
Simple Facts about Reijn:

1. give her coffee (carmel mocciato or a Road Warrior) and she's happy
2. give her elton john and she's happy
3. give her a berritto and she's happy
4. give her a book or a sketchbook and a pencil and she's happy
5. hugs and massages are needed for continous maitenance
6. DO NOT take away caffeen or beware of a grumpy Reijn
7. Leave her alone in her happy place or again...grumpy Reijn
8. don't be worried about anything until you hear, "I practiced my flute for three hours today."
9. There is a reason why Reijn is also Chardata the Fire Mage
10. Reijn's life is a soap opera...get used to it...she rants.

Blesses,
-Reijn

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your phonetic spelling.
Is berritto supposed to be burritto? And caffeen is caffiene.
Hehe, anywho...
Good luck with your endeavor.

9:43 PM, March 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home